Long, glorious, sunny summer days are just around the corner. That’s a good thing,
even for your skin.
Start your Prepare/Protect/Repair regimen now to give your skin exactly the support it needs to survive and thrive all summer long.
By having the best information available, you can make smart choices about protecting your skin. There are some basic things to keep in mind:
- Wear light-colored, protective clothing
- Try to stay out of the sun during the hottest parts of the day
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration. Keep extra water on hand, in the car, or in your bag
- Wear effective sunscreen, with a high SPF number to block out UV-A and UV-B rays
- Take your own portable shade, such as a hat or umbrella
- Wear loose clothing that allows for natural cooling
- Avoid smoking, which can contribute to dehydration and wrinkles.
The largest organ of the body is the skin. Summer activities are fun and energetic, so it is even more important to enjoy the benefits of sunshine while also protecting the skin against any harmful effects.
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter